Attending as Press
If you are planning to attend the show as press, you will need to register for a press pass - we ask all applicants for press accreditation and to verify their media status each year. Only members of the media who are reporting on or from the show to the wider global audience may apply.
Please see below the following registration conditions:
- You must be a full-time journalist
- Press accreditation at a previous MPTS does not guarantee automatic renewal
- Non-editorial staff must register as a visitor (e.g. advertising, sales, marketing, PR, publishers, etc.)
- Writing/blogging must be your main professional activity
- We reserve the right to refuse the accreditation
We request for press applicants to kindly send accreditations (masthead, link to editorial pieces, etc.) to Louise Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration before registering via the visitor registration form.
Please note: for this show, a NUJ or similar press card will not be considered as press, however you can still register to attend as a visitor.